C ++ Programming
C++ is one of the world's most popular programming languages. It gives programmers a high level of control over system
resources and memory. It can be found in today's operating
systems, Graphical User Interfaces, and embedded systems. It is an
object-oriented programming language which gives a clear structure to programs
and allows code to be reused, lowering development costs. It is portable and
can be used to develop applications that can be adapted to multiple platforms. Modern C++ has object-oriented, generic,
and functional features in
addition to facilities for low-level memory manipulation.
What will you learn
You will learn the fundamental programming concepts and methodologies which are essential to build good C++ program.
You will learn to code, document, test, and implement a well-structured, robust computer program using the C++ programming language.
You can write reusable modules (collections of functions).
You will learn the syntax and semantics of the C++ programming language.
You will learn how to overload functions and operators in C++.
You can understand how to design and implement generic classes with C++ templates.
- No prerequisite is required.
- 11 Lessons
- 02:06:44 Hours
- Lesson 1 : what is OOPs, OOPs details , structure Vs OOPs.00:19:37
- Lesson 2 : Variables, data types , keywords, Input and output statement. 00:10:23
- Lesson 3 : ( A .Conditional statement ) 1. simple if 2. Nested If 3. Switch ( B . Looping statement ) 1. For loop 2. While loop 3. Do-while Loop 00:16:32
- Lesson 4 : 1. Arithmetic, 2. Compare, 3. Relational, 4. Logical , 5. Assignment , 6. Incremen1t or Decrement operators.00:14:58
- Lesson 5 : Implementation of Access specifier private public protected00:11:07
- Lesson 6 : Intro polymorphism types 1. overloading 2. overriding00:09:57
- Lesson 7 : intro Inheritance types . 1. single 2. multiple 3. multi-level 4. Hybrid .00:13:13
- Lesson 8 : Intro constructor, Constructor with overloading, Destructor .00:10:09
- Lesson 9 : Iostream vs fstream, creating file step , file accessing mode. 00:11:05
- Lesson 10 : Type of error, exception handling function, 1. try 2. catch 3. throw. 00:09:43
- C ++ PROGRAMMING : Assessment