C programming is an excellent language to learn to program for beginners. C programming has now become a
widely used professional language for various reasons such as, it is easy to learn; it's a structured language; it produces
efficient programs; it can handle low-level activities and it can be compiled
on a variety of computer platforms.
What will you learn
You will learn the fundamental programming concepts and methodologies which are essential to build good C program.
You can understand how to code, document, test, and implement a well-structured, robust computer program using the C programming language.
You can design, implement, test and debug programs that use loops and arrays.
You can design, implement, test and debug programs that use functions .
You will learn to design, implement, test and debug programs that use different data types, such as simple variables, arrays, and structures.
- You can learn C, without any knowledge of algorithms, data structures or boolean logic.
- 10 Lessons
- 02:08:45 Hours
- Introduction of C , Structure of C programming.00:13:02
- Data types, variables, Keywords, Identifier , Input Output Statement. 00:12:54
- 1. Conditional statment 1. simple if 2. Nested If 3. Switch 2. Looping statment 1. For loop 2. While loop 3. Do-while Loop.00:13:29
- Arithmetic , Compare , Relational , Logical , Assignment ,Increment or Decrement operators .00:24:07
- Intro Array , Types of Array , One dimension Two Dimension00:14:32
- Intro Pointer , Normal variable Vs Pointer Variable, Pointer with array. 00:13:12
- Intro Function,how to create function,(1)Declaration function (2)Calling function (3)Definition function[Function Types] 1.with argument and with return type, 2.with argument and without return type, 3. without argument and with return type, et00:13:42
- Intro to structure , structure vs array , structure with pointer , structure with function .00:13:20
- Intro file, how create file , file accessing mode, file input and output function .00:10:27
- C Programming : Assessment
Good level of teaching