Learn to Use Project in EVERY STAGE of project management - Initiation, Planning, Execution & Control - and finally Closing.
Identify REAL LIFE problems - scheduling, costing, resourcing, work allocations!
Use DYNAMIC REPORTS - powerful, automated, DYNAMIC reports and dashboards
Save Hundreds of hours and Thousands of dollars - by using resources OPTIMALLY, identifying, preventing and mitigating RISKS
Learn to Resolve the #1 PROBLEM that Project Managers face with Schedule Management - Resource Over Allocations. 8+ techniques shown in this course - Push dates - Adding Delays, Increase working hours, Balance allocations, Leveling, Work Contours, Use Team Planner view, Use "Assign Resources" feature, Splitting Tasks
De-mystify the 100s of features in Microsoft Project - Views, Tables, Charts, Formatting, Multiple detail windows etc.
What will you learn
Basic concepts of project management - Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor & Control, and Closure of projects.
After successful completion of this course, you will be able to develop a schedule, update and monitor the schedule, control the schedule, generate reports, allocate cost and resources.
You can develop cash flows and s-curves, monitor and control cost and resources.
You will also understand lots of interesting Project Management concepts.
- Basic proficiency with Windows UI
- Microsoft Project Trial version can be used - if you don't already have this (search on Microsoft's Office site, registration required)
- Some familiarity with MS Office will make things even easier - but not absolutely required
- Basic concepts of project management - Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor & Control, and Closure of projects.
- 12 Lessons
- 02:18:02 Hours
- Introduction , About MS - Project 2016.00:12:44
- Introduction about calendar, Types of calendar, Assigning calendar to project.00:10:06
- Task, Relationship, Critical path, Slack.00:22:52
- About work break down structure, Create WBS code.00:08:08
- Constraints , Deadline, Recurring task.00:12:13
- Resource types, Task types, Effort driven, Assigning resources.00:19:28
- Resource analysis, Views, Leveling.00:13:06
- Tracking, Set base line, Project update, Task update.00:08:43
- About earned value, Calculate earned value.00:06:14
- Filters, Groups, Work with multiple projects, Custom field.00:13:15
- Reports, Creating reports, Visual reports.00:11:13
- Ms Project : Assessment
Very good teaching